We are now offering the Class IV K-Laser in our office, a deep tissue laser therapy treatment. Class IV lasers work by flooding the tissues with photons, energizing the damaged cells and increasing circulation to the painful area. This produces a cascade of healing responses in your body, reducing inflammation, thereby reducing or even eliminating your pain.
There is no discomfort during treatment, simply a deep, gentle warmth as your body’s cells respond to the light. There are no known side effects; it is a noninvasive therapy with long-lasting results.
What can Deep Tissue Laser Therapy do for me?
- REBUILD – Heal faster after surgery or any traumatic injury.
- ENERGIZE – Reduces pain and improves range of motion without the use of drugs.
- INCREASED BLOOD FLOW – Application of laser light increases blood flow to traumatized areas. This improves oxygenation and helps remove toxins.
- EFFECTIVENESS – Effective against chronic problems such as arthritis and chronic back pain that are otherwise difficult to resolve.
What types of injuries can Deep Tissue Laser Therapy be used for?
- Acute injuries such as strains, sprains, and shoulder injuries
- Repetitive-use injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis
- Traumatic injuries such as post-motor vehicle accident with cervical strain/sprain, severe low back pain/disc herniations, and sciatica
- Chronic issues such as frozen shoulder, knee pain, hip pain, and arthritis
- Post-surgical repair – this technique can even be used OVER SURGICAL IMPLANTS!
- Tissue repair – both new and old injuries, including wound healing like diabetic ulcers and bed sores
- Reduced muscular tension and trigger points
- Peripheral neuropathies – this technique helps IMPROVE NERVE FUNCTION